2021 Summer Camp
Welcome to Yampatika’s Summer Camp page
UPDATE: June 1, 2021 – We do have some limited openings for camp. Camp weeks that are listed have openings to them. If they are not listed they do not have any openings at this time.
If you have a child registered for camp and have not gotten all your forms in, please do so as soon as possible. Not having all required medical form(s) in before the start of camp, may delay your child’s ability to attend camp. Per licensing rules, a child must have their immunization form turned in to camp before they can attend. Please click on the link below to go to our medical forms page.
- Camp runs from June 14 – August 13
- Camp Age Groups
- 5 – 6 years-old (at the time of camp) – Yampatykes
- 7 – 8 years-old (at the time of camp) – Nature Explorer
- Maximum Camp Size is 10 (may increase to 12 later in the year)
- Camp runs from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Drop Off: 8:30 am – 9:00 am
- Pick-up: 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- $350 / week (Early Bird Rate, Fees increase $25 per week on 4/1/2021), or
- $100 / day
- We will also be offering a Sibling Discount when siblings attend the same week (7%, approx. $25 each week)
- Select “2021 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.”
- Click on the REGISTRATION button and create an account and proceed to the Checkout.
- It is during the Checkout process where you will select the weeks you are interested in and answer questions.
- DO NOT register your child for any other Yampatika camps if you are applying for a scholarship.
- Scholarships are limited and based on need. In addition, receiving a scholarship does not guarantee a space in a camp, please apply for a scholarship as soon as possible.
COVID-19 and Summer Camp
Although the camp is several months away, I want to assure you that your child’s safety is of utmost importance to us. At a minimum, we will be following local, state, and national guides regarding COVID-19 protocols. We may also have our own protocols in place to help ensure the safety of our staff and other participants. These additional protocols may include daily temperature checks, mask-wearing for the entire time at camp, and students who show symptoms of COVID will be sent home and must be picked up by a parent/guardian at camp immediately. If a student is sent home with COVID symptoms they cannot return to camp for 24 hours and only if symptoms have been cleared for 24 hours. All siblings must also go home with campers who are showing any COVID symptoms. Any positive case of COVID will result in the cancelation of camps and notification of camp families.