2021 Summer Camp
Welcome to Yampatika’s Summer Camp page
UPDATE: March 30, 2021 – Almost all Yampatika summer camp weeks are full with a long wait list. There are only a couple of camps below that have very limited openings. If you are already signed up for a camp and on a waitlist, we will be working over the next month to open up some additional, limited spots based on current restrictions. If you are looking for camps for your child this summer, the following website offers a pretty good list of opportunities in the Yampa Valley. It is an independent website. Yampatika is not responsible for any information on it. https://www.steamboatspringssummercamps.com/
On this page, you may download a copy of this year’s flyer, sign-up for camp or apply for a summer camp scholarship. If you plan on applying for a scholarship, do not also sign up for camp. In the scholarship application, you will be asked to identify what camp weeks you are interested in having your child attend and we have reserved several spots in each camp for scholarship applicants.
If you signed up for camp last year, you will notice that this year’s camp looks very similar to last year. Since we had to cancel camp so late last year, we decided to keep the same topics and ages. We have also kept this year’s pricing the same as last year.
- Camp runs from June 14 – August 13
- Camp Age Groups
- 5 – 6 years-old (at the time of camp) – Yampatykes
- 7 – 8 years-old (at the time of camp) – Nature Explorer
- Maximum Camp Size is 10 (may increase to 12 later in the year)
- Camp runs from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Drop Off: 8:30 am – 9:00 am
- Pick-up: 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- $350 / week (Early Bird Rate, Fees increase $25 per week on 4/1/2021), or
- $100 / day
- We will also be offering a Sibling Discount when siblings attend the same week (7%, approx. $25 each week)
- Select “2021 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.”
- Click on the REGISTRATION button and create an account and proceed to the Checkout.
- It is during the Checkout process where you will select the weeks you are interested in and answer questions.
- DO NOT register your child for any other Yampatika camps if you are applying for a scholarship.
- Scholarships are limited and based on need. In addition, receiving a scholarship does not guarantee a space in a camp, please apply for a scholarship as soon as possible.
COVID-19 and Summer Camp
Although the camp is several months away, I want to assure you that your child’s safety is of utmost importance to us. At a minimum, we will be following local, state, and national guides regarding COVID-19 protocols. We may also have our own protocols in place to help ensure the safety of our staff and other participants. These additional protocols may include daily temperature checks, mask-wearing for the entire time at camp, and students who show symptoms of COVID will be sent home and must be picked up by a parent/guardian at camp immediately. If a student is sent home with COVID symptoms they cannot return to camp for 24 hours and only if symptoms have been cleared for 24 hours. All siblings must also go home with campers who are showing any COVID symptoms. Any positive case of COVID will result in the cancelation of camps and notification of camp families.